Wild Turkey Ranch
Location: Beulah, Colorado
Acreage: 81.28 Acres
Property Description: One of the most scenic small ranches in South Central Colorado. Nestled in the foothills of the Wet Mountain Range and the San Isabel National Forest, Wild Turkey Ranch offers a dream Colorado ranch setting. The property consists of 81.28 acres situated on a quiet county maintained road with great year round access.
- Location: Beulah, Colorado
- Acreage: 81.28 Acres
- Price: $1,150,000
- Property Description: One of the most scenic small ranches in South Central Colorado. Nestled in the foothills of the Wet Mountain Range and the San Isabel National Forest, Wild Turkey Ranch offers a dream Colorado ranch setting. The property consists of 81.28 acres situated on a quiet county maintained road with great year round access. A magnificent 5,700 square foot custom home with a wrap around porch is tucked into the trees and overlooks expansive meadows and snow capped mountains. The unique timber frame home offers an open lodge style concept with a floor to ceiling stone fireplace in the great room. The expansive covered porch offers outdoor living space with dramatic views of the surrounding mountains. The home consists of a main level kitchen, master bedroom, living room and several bathrooms. The upper level consists of two bedrooms, a library and reading area and one bathroom. The large walkout basement area provides ample room for family entertainment activities, additional bedroom or a separate living space. As an added bonus, the ranch includes the original homestead which has been restored by the present owners and could serve as a guest cottage or caretaker’s residence. To top off this beautiful landscape there is a historic red post and beam barn that welcomes you as you enter Ranch. Wild Turkey Ranch could easily be used as a family or corporate retreat, guest ranch, equestrian ranch, recreation, second home or retirement. The property is easily dividable into two separate parcels and there are no HOA’s or restrictive covenants.
- Elevation: 6,400 feet
- Improvements: Two homes, two wells, barn and outbuildings.
- Wildlife and Recreation: The Ranch is home to an abundance of wildlife including elk, deer and turkey which can often be seen grazing in the meadows in the early morning hours. The Ranch is located only minutes away from San Isabel National Forest, San Isabel Lake, and the Greenhorn Mountain Wilderness. Enjoy hunting, hiking, ATV use, fishing, camping, horseback riding and more. Wild Turkey Ranch is located only 45 minutes from Westcliffe, Colorado – 25 minutes to Pueblo and 1.15 hrs to Colorado Springs and airport amenities. Day trip recreational attractions might include a visit to Cripple Creek, rafting or fly fishing on the Arkansas River or riding the Pikes Peak Cog or Royal Gorge Railroads. The Ranch is completely fenced and would be an ideal set-up for equestrian purposes and riding activities.
- Water Rights: Property is served by two state permitted domestic wells.
- Mineral Rights: Any rights owned by seller will be conveyed to buyer at closing.
- Income: Wild Turkey Ranch has an established and successful rental program through Vacation Rental By Owner (VRBO). 2014 rental income exceeded $35,000 and 2015 rental income is anticipated to exceed $40,000. This ranch offers a multitude of possibilities to establish a B&B, Guest Ranch or Event Venue for weddings or corporate outings.
- Zoning and Taxes: The property is zoned Agricultural (A-2) Zoning. Taxes are $3,822 based on 2013 assessments.
- Contact: Jeff Switzer
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: (719) 471-3131