North St. Charles Canyon Ranch
Location: Pueblo County, Colorado
Acreage: 360 +/- Acres
Property Description: Rare and unique large land parcel now available near Beulah, Colorado. This property offers 360 acres of rolling prairie, livestock ponds, magnificent views, and frontage along the dramatic North St. Charles River Canyon. This is your blank canvas to build your ranch legacy in south central Colorado.
- Location: Pueblo County, Colorado
- Acreage: 360 +/- Acres
- Price: $825,000
- Property Description: The North St. Charles Canyon Ranch offers a scenic backdrop of rolling prairie and natural grasslands bordered by the North St. Charles River Canyon within a few minutes drive to the quaint mountain town of Beulah, Colorado. The ranch has been held in the same family for generations and this is the first time it has been offered for sale. Located on a quiet county maintained gravel road the ranch is easily accessible on a year-round basis and offers electric service for future building. Unlike many properties of this size the land is almost all usable and sets up well for a small cattle or horse ranch. The views from the ranch are tremendous and the sunsets along the Wet Mountain Range are stunning. 320 acres of the land is preserved through a Conservation Easement with Colorado Open Lands, insuring the protection of the land in perpetuity. 40 acres along the county road is not within the easement which allows for building a new home, barns or other structures as desired by a new owner. All of the land is usable for horses, cattle, hunting, hiking, camping and other recreational and ranch activities. Several stock ponds hold water throughout the summer season and the North St. Charles River meanders along the eastern edge of the property.
- Elevation: 6,300 -6,500 Ft.
- Improvements: There are no present building improvements on the property.
- Wildlife and Recreation: This property offers a wonderful setting for many recreational activities. The North St. Charles River runs along the eastern border of the property and steep rock canyon walls rise up to the surrounding prairie. This would be an ideal horse property offering miles of riding throughout the property and along the canyon rim. The canyon and surrounding upland offer ideal habitat and water resources for wild turkey, dove, black bear, elk, mule deer and pronghorn antelope. The ranch is located only minutes away from San Isabel National Forest, San Isabel Lake, and the Greenhorn Mountain Wilderness. Enjoy hunting, hiking, ATV use, fishing, camping, horseback riding and more. In addition the property is located only 25 minutes to Pueblo and 1.15 hrs to Colorado Springs and airport amenities.
- Water Rights: Buyer is entitled to drill a domestic well on the property which allows for in-house use, watering of livestock and irrigation of up to 1 acre of land.
- Zoning and Taxes: AG zoning. Taxes based on 2017 assessments are $146.
- Contact: Jeff Switzer
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: (719) 471-3131 or 719-963-2513