Pueblo Area Foothills Ranch
Location: Pueblo County, Colorado Acreage: 520 Acres Price: $650,000 Property Description: Large and secluded acreage at the foothills to the mountains. Two homes, Quonset barn, milking barn, working corrals, and much more. Located on a county road southwest of Pueblo, Colorado. Could be a working ranch, recreational ranch, horse or hunting property or a combination of uses. Already surveyed out for 40 – 80 acre parcels. A great investment!
- Location: Pueblo County, Colorado
- Acreage: 520 Acres
- Price: $650,000
- Property Description: This scenic ranch is a hidden gem in southern Colorado only a short drive from Pueblo, Colorado. Set in the foothills to the mountains, the ranch offers rolling pasture, wooded ridge and mesa terrain, old creek bottoms, and magnificent southern and western mountain views. The ranch has a very private setting at the end of a county maintained road but also has very easy and convenient year-round access.
- Elevation: 5,500 Ft.
- Improvements: The ranch setting includes two older homes in a quaint country setting among tall cottonwood trees. The original homestead built in 1900 is approximately 750 sq ft and the main home built in 1951 is approximately 925 sq. ft. These homes have been updated over the years but further upgrades and additions could be made according to a new owner’s needs. Renovate the homes and rent them out for additional income. Many nice building sites for a new home as well. The property boasts an 1,800 square foot Quonset barn, old milking barn, pole barns and working corrals.
- Wildlife and Recreation: The property sits at the foothills to the San Isabel National Forest and the Wet Mountain Range. Elk, mule deer, and antelope move in and around the ranch and game have protective cover in the thickly wooded cedar hillsides. Creek bed areas and arroyos catch and hold water during snow and rain. Game sign, especially in the dry creek beds, is plentiful. There are also several stock ponds on the ranch as well. The property could easily be used for equestrian purposes using existing facilities with plenty of room to ride and explore. This ranch has excellent access on ranch roads and trails throughout the ranch by truck or ATV.
- Subdivision: This property has already been planned out in parcels between 40-80 acres. Excellent investment with lots of county road frontage will make this property easy to divide if desired by a new Buyer. Keep some of the ranch and sell off the rest!
- Water Rights: The ranch has a state permitted domestic and stock well.
- Mineral Rights: Any rights owned by seller will be conveyed to buyer at closing.
- Income: The property has an excellent set-up to run a small cow/calf operation or other livestock such as sheep or goats. Presently, there is no livestock on the property or grazing leases.
- Zoning and Taxes: Agricultural zoning. Taxes based on 2017 assessments are $940 per year.
- Contact: Jeff Switzer or Bret Thompson
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: (719) 471-3131
All information provided by Rocky Mountain Ranch & Land, LLC, their agents or affiliates in connection with this property was obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we do not warrant its accuracy, reliability or completeness. Rocky Mountain Ranch & Land, LLC recommends that every item of interest to the purchases (i.e. water and mineral rights, property income, zoning, boundaries, easements, permits, leases, and land use regulations) be independently verified. This sale offering is made subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.