The Riverplace Ranch
Location: Gardner, Colorado Acreage: 394 +/- Acres Price: $1,100,000 Property Description: Scenic riverfront land along the Huerfano River in Southern Colorado. Highly accessible off State Highway 69 and several county roads. Irrigated pasture with valuable water rights come with this diverse property. Directly borders BLM land. Lovely views in all directions. Perfect set-up for small ranch operation or farming.
- Location: Gardner, Colorado
- Deeded Acreage: 394 +/- Acres
- Bordering: BLM Land
- Price: $1,100,000
- Property Description: The Riverplace Ranch is a classic irrigated southern Colorado ranch property. The land has direct frontage along the Huerfano River, water rights for irrigation, scenic views, excellent access and more. Owned by the same family for over 50 years this is the first time it has come to market. This diverse land parcel runs from the river bottom to pasture land to wooded ridges and offers plenty of building sites to choose from. The land is perimeter fenced and cross fenced in locations for cattle production. Approximately 40 acres of irrigated land will give a new buyer the opportunity to raise hay, crops, or graze livestock. The views are simply unparalleled and extend from Greenhorn Mountain to the Sangre De Cristo Range and Sheep Mountain. Because of the easy access to utilities and frontage along Highway 69 and several county roads this property could be easily divided if desired. Family ranch, retirement, hunting, horse property, and farming would all serve this property well.
- Accessibility: The ranch is located near Gardner, Colorado with direct frontage on paved State Hwy 69. The Ranch is easily accessible from the major Colorado cities without crossing mountain passes. Denver is 3 hrs – Colorado Springs is 2 hrs – Pueblo is 1.15 hrs from the Ranch.
- Elevation: 6,700 to 6,800 Ft
- Wildlife and Recreation: The ranch is located in Game Management Unit 85 and is accessible during all seasons. Elk tags are over the counter for 2nd and 3rd rifle seasons. With the use of the bordering BLM, this property offers diverse hunting and recreational opportunities. This area of southeast Colorado is known for producing trophy elk and mule deer and animal signs are seen throughout the ranch. The ranch runs along the Huerfano River which is an active corridor for big game in the area. Because the property exceeds 160 acres it could be enrolled in the Landowner Preference Program (LPP) allowing for the potential to obtain additional game vouchers each year. Equestrians, ATV, or off-road enthusiasts would love this property as the property is very usable throughout.
- Water Rights: The land is being sold with senior water rights which irrigate approximately 40 acres of hay pasture. More information on the water rights is available to qualified buyers.
- Mineral Rights: Seller will convey any mineral rights owned as part of sale.
- Zoning: AG Zoning
- Broker Contact: Jeff Switzer
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 719-963-2513
All information provided by Rocky Mountain Ranch & Land, LLC, their agents or affiliates in connection with this property was obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we do not warrant its accuracy, reliability or completeness. Rocky Mountain Ranch & Land, LLC recommends that every item of interest to the purchases (i.e. water and mineral rights, property income, zoning, boundaries, easements, permits, leases, and land use regulations) be independently verified. This sale offering is made subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.