North Meadows Ranch
Location: La Veta, Colorado
Acreage: 625 Acres
Property Description: Gorgeous rolling hills and pasture minutes to quaint town of La Veta, Colorado. Absolutely incredible views. Completely fenced, live spring, utilities and interior roads. Cattle, horses, hunting, recreational uses. Build new home and outbuildings for small ranch. Priced to sell under $800 per acre!
- Location: La Veta, Colorado
- Acreage: 625 Acres
- Price: $495,000
- Property Description: Reminiscent of what you might see in the Scottish Highlands, this ranch property is a remarkable combination of rolling meadows, wildflowers, oak brush, and prominent ridges with fantastic views in all directions. Views of the Spanish Peaks, the Sangre De Cristo Range, the Cuchara Valley, La Veta Pass, Silver Mountain and Mount Maestas are truly incomparable. This valley is one of the most photographed areas in Colorado! The ranch is accessed by paved state highways on two sides offering excellent year-round access and utilities. Interior roads make it easy to get in and around the ranch and building sites are numerous. This property is a blank canvas for someone looking to build and develop a legacy ranch property. The property has historically been used for grazing cattle and would be ideal for a small cattle ranch, horse ranch, recreational property, or future development. The ranch is completely fenced and there is some cross fencing as well. Fences are in excellent condition. Minutes to the artisan town of La Veta, Colorado and easily accessible to the Spanish Peaks Regional Health Center, Lathrop State Park, Pueblo, and Colorado Springs. The property is only 2.5 hours from Denver. This property is priced attractively at under $800 per acre!
- Elevation: 6,900-7,000 Ft.
- Improvements: No building improvements.
- Wildlife and Recreation: The ranch is located in in GMU 85 and is eligible for landowner preference tags. Herds of elk, mule deer, and antelope, are seen regularly on and around the ranch. The ranch sits at the foothills to the San Isabel National Forest with views of snow capped peaks to the south and west. Many recreational and sight seeing activities exist within minutes of the ranch including the quaint towns of La Veta and Cuchara, the Scenic Highway of Legends, the Rio Grande Scenic Railroad, and Lathrop State Park.
- Water Rights: The property has an active flowing spring which could be piped to various parts of the ranch for livestock purposes. Currently, there is one tank location that has been developed. Buyer would also be entitled to drill a domestic well if desired.
- Zoning and Taxes: Agricultural zoning
- Contact: Jeff Switzer
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: (719) 471-3131