Middle Earth Ranch
Location: Gardner, Colorado Acreage: 162 +/- Acres Price: $175,000 Property Description: Amazing ranch land in southern Colorado with tons of western character. Bordering BLM land on three sides, this ranch is your blank canvas for creating a family ranch, hunting property, horse or recreational ranch. Absolutely magnificent views in all directions!
- Location: Gardner, Colorado
- Deeded Acreage: 162 +/- Acres
- Bordering BLM
- Price: $175,000
- Property Description: Middle Earth Ranch is something you dream about when you think of western landscapes and recreational ranches in Colorado. This ranch land has been owned in the same family for over 50 years and it is the first time it has come to market. The land is a combination of gently rolling native grasses, arroyos, and wooded ridge lines, The ranch consists of 162 deeded acres which is surrounded on 3 sides by BLM lands which also adjoins the Greenhorn Wilderness. The ranch would be an ideal set-up for a recreational off-grid cabin, camping, hunting, ATV use, shooting, horse back riding, hiking and more. Land holdings of this size and nature are becoming harder and harder to find and this property has no covenants and is not part of an HOA. The property offers further value and security as it’s perimeter is completely fenced.
- Accessibility: The ranch is located near Gardner, Colorado and only a few miles off of paved State Hwy 69. The Ranch is easily accessible from the major Colorado cities without crossing mountain passes. Denver is 3 hrs – Colorado Springs is 2 hrs – Pueblo is 1 hr and Walsenburg is 30 minutes from the Ranch.
- Elevation: 7,000 Ft
- Wildlife and Recreation: The ranch is located in Game Management Unit 84 and is accessible during all seasons. With the use of the bordering BLM which also adjoins the San Isabel National Forest and the Greenhorn Wilderness, this property offers access to thousands of acres of remote back country. This area of southeast Colorado is known for producing trophy mule deer and elk and animal signs are seen throughout the ranch. Pronghorn and bear hunting is some of the best you will find in Colorado. The ranch is situated just north of Huerfano River which is an active corridor for big game in the area. Because the property exceeds 160 acres it could be enrolled in the Landowner Preference Program (LPP) allowing for the potential to obtain additional game vouchers each year. Equestrians, ATV, or off-road enthusiasts would love this property as the property is very usable throughout.
- Water Rights: There are currently no wells on the property. You are entitled to drill a well that can be used for domestic or stock purposes.
- Zoning: AG Zoning
- Broker Contact: Jeff Switzer
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 719-963-2513
All information provided by Rocky Mountain Ranch & Land, LLC, their agents or affiliates in connection with this property was obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we do not warrant its accuracy, reliability or completeness. Rocky Mountain Ranch & Land, LLC recommends that every item of interest to the purchases (i.e. water and mineral rights, property income, zoning, boundaries, easements, permits, leases, and land use regulations) be independently verified. This sale offering is made subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.