MB Ventures Ranch Hunting & Cattle
Location: Pueblo County, Colorado
Acreage: 2,185 +/- Acres
Property Description: This scenic foothills ranch offers dramatic wooded buttes, mesa tops, ridges, and hillsides that surround rolling pasture lands. Magnificent views of the entire southern mountains. Hunt, ATV, ride horses, run cattle, build ranch home… many uses for this large ranch holding! MB Ventures Ranch is a rare find and priced to sell immediately at under $575 per acre!
- Location: Pueblo County, Colorado
- Acreage: 2,185 +/- Acres
- Price: $1,250,000
- Property Description: This scenic foothills ranch offers dramatic wooded buttes, mesa tops, ridges, canyons, and hillsides that surround rolling pasture lands. When you get to the top mesa of this ranch you can see the entire southern ranges all the way to New Mexico. The back drop to the ranch offers incredible mountain views including the Spanish Peaks, the Sangre De Cristo Range, Greenhorn Mountain, the Wet Mountain Range and Pikes Peak. The property is only a 10 minute drive to I-25 and Colorado City, Colorado yet is extremely private and secluded. Pueblo, Colorado is a short 30 minute drive from the ranch. The property has year-round maintained county road frontage, 3 phase electric service, and a fiber line offering high speed internet, phone and television services. This ranch has great potential for many uses including ranching and agricultural uses, hunting, equestrian, family ranch, or future subdivision. The property has supported as many as 100 cow/calf pairs for seasonal grazing May-Sept. over the last several years. The ranch could easily be further divided and the current owner has a preliminary conceptual plan which is available to qualified buyers. MB Ventures Ranch is a rare find in a great location and priced to sell immediately at $575 per acre!
- Elevation: 5,800 – 6,300 Ft.
- Improvements: The ranch improvements consist of a heavy duty 1,600 square foot (40 x 40) workshop and equipment building which was built in 2015. The building is fully insulated and features thick concrete flooring and a large automatic entry door for easy equipment access and storage. The building is fully wired for generator use or future hook-up for electric service. The ranch is completely fenced on the perimeter. The property has excellent access and has an extensive interior network of improved roads offering easy access to all parts of the ranch. A new well was drilled in 2015 which could provide water to a future residential home or be piped to various locations on the ranch for livestock use.
- Wildlife and Recreation: The Ranch offers excellent hunting opportunities for elk, mule deer, and antelope and is accessible during all seasons. A resident elk herd moves between this ranch and surrounding ranches and the ranch offers excellent bedding and calving areas in the thick cedar and pinon hills and canyon areas. The land is located in GMU 128 and in a Plains Unit, which offers more liberal bag limits for elk than other parts of Colorado. This includes a month long rifle bull season with unlimited over the counter tags. This area of southeast Colorado is known for producing large mule deer and many are seen throughout the ranch. Herds of antelope are also seen in the open meadow areas on and around the ranch. The ranch has been selectively hunted in recent years and is registered in the Landowner Preference Program (LPP) which provides for additional game tags each year. The current owner has already applied for and received additional game tags for the upcoming season which will transfer to the new Buyer! Therefore, you can purchase the ranch and be hunting big game this fall. The ranch offers miles of back country horseback riding, hiking and ATV use into private canyon areas, mesa land and thick wooded hillsides. The Ranch is located 20 minutes from the San Isabel National Forest which offers diverse recreational opportunities including hiking, camping, hunting and fishing. The Forest exceeds 1 million acres in size.
- Water Rights: A new domestic well was drilled in 2015 which is rated at 12 GPM. This well water could easily be used for a new residential home or outbuildings and could also supply future stock tanks for livestock. There are numerous stock ponds throughout the ranch that fill in the spring and summer months and provide water to livestock and wildlife.
- Mineral Rights: Any rights owned by seller will be conveyed to buyer at closing.
- Income: The ranch has consistently been leased for grazing purposes and could also be leased for hunting if desired.
- Zoning and Taxes: Agricultural Zoning.
- Contact: Jeff Switzer
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: (719) 471-3131