Little Sheep Hunting & Recreational Land – Adjoins BLM!
Location: Huerfano County, Colorado
Acreage: 135 Acres
Property Description: Own your own mountain top in southern Colorado. Rugged and remote land adjoined by thousands of acres of BLM land. Stunning views, southern exposure, open meadows and timbered hillsides. 4WD access only. Electric service to property. Hunt, camp, 4-wheel or build weekend cabin. A great deal!
- Location: Huerfano County, Colorado
- Acreage: 135
- Price: $92,000
- Property Description: 135 acres adjoining thousands of acres of BLM land offering endless recreational activities. This property is a superb hunting and recreational retreat which encompasses the southern summit of Little Sheep Mountain in western Huerfano County. It is only accessible by 4WD vehicles but does have electric service at its boundary and there are other seasonal cabins in the area. Elevation on this property rises 1,000 vertical feet from 8,400 to 9,400 ft and offers rugged mountain terrain. The property features both high mountain meadows and wooded ridge land with spectacular mountain views. The property is located south of Gardner, Colorado. Come build your weekend cabin here and enjoy the land for many years to come!
- Elevation: 8,400 to 9,400 ft.
- Improvements: None
- Wildlife and Recreation: The property adjoins BLM land on two sides offering thousands of acres of big game hunting and back country exploration. Excellent hunting habitat for trophy elk, mule deer, bear and mountain lion which roam the valleys, ridges, and timbered hillsides throughout this property. The property boundaries are also close to the Little Sheep Mountain State Trust Land Hunting Area. The ranch is located in Colorado GMU (Game Management Unit) 85 which offers OTC tags for elk in archery season and 2nd and 3rd rifle seasons. With all of the surrounding public lands, this property could operate as an excellent base for hunting, camping, ATV use, hiking, rock climbing, or back country horseback riding
- Zoning: Vacant Land Zoning.
- Contact: Bret Thompson
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: (719) 331-9329