Location: Fremont County, CO Acreage: 122 Acres Price: $1,940,000 Property Description: Stunning mountain property bordering 1,000’s of acres of BLM lands. Featuring a magnificent home with stunning views Pikes Peak and the Sangre De Cristo Range. Hunting lodge, family ranch, small horse ranch or seasonal mountain get away would all be an ideal fit for this property.
- Location: Fremont County, Colorado
- Acreage: 122 Acres
- Price: $1,940,000
- Property Description: Colorado Home for Sale! Iles of Paradise invites you to come and play in an amazing Colorado setting that offers a variety of outdoor recreation for all ages! Bordered by BLM Public Lands on two sides, you have private access into thousands of acres of recreational lands to experience trophy hunts, long hikes and leisurely horseback riding into some of the most extraordinary and breathtaking back-country wilderness you will find in this area. There is also a variety of non-stop activities designed into the property to delight and challenge friends and family. The kids will head straight to the tree house w/ built-in slide. The avid outdoorsman will want to improve their shooting skills at the 50 to 100 yards built-in range. Golfers can tee-off at a very unique and scenic 1-hole golf course. Others may choose a leisurely game of horseshoes and then settle into the comfort of the 1500 SF “Man-Cave” for conversation, games and music. Imagine starting each day by watching sun rise over majestic Pikes Peak while sipping your morning coffee on the covered east deck; and, at the end of the day, catch the sunset against the backdrop of the Sangre De Cristo Mountains as you relax in the hot tub or sit around the massive outdoor fireplace to tell tall tales about your day’s adventures. Iles of Paradise is simply the place to do anything you want…or nothing at all!” Be welcomed by its comfortable and spacious custom home with additional guest quarters. The main house is designed with a soaring 22 ft Great Room with 2-story windows showcasing the snow-capped Sangre De Cristo Mountains. A floor to ceiling rock fireplace, open great room-kitchen-dining area concept with deck access is perfect for entertaining. Company will feel right at home in its spacious four bedrooms including a master suite w/ steam shower & private balcony. Guest quarters provide two additional bedrooms, a full bath, mini kitchen & living area. The lower level offers entertainment from billiards to a media room with a big screen for movies, surround sound, comfy sofas and homemade popcorn. There is also an exercise and mediation room for those health-minded sorts. The lower level walkout leads to a covered patio with hot-tub, sitting area and fenced in pet space. Nearby activities and recreation to the property include many places to explore local culture and its history. Choose from white water rafting and fly-fishing in Arkansas River to snow sports at Monarch or Summit County.
- Location and Accessibility: Just 20 minutes away is the famous Royal Gorge with activities park, dinosaur museums, rock, gems and crystal hunting. Drive along historic byways of the Gold Belt Tour and then try your luck at small stakes gaming, see area melodramas and be educated by all the gold mining history in the towns of Cripple Creek and Victor. Whatever your interests, the Iles of Paradise truly offers an endless amount of activities and enjoyment for those seeking that unforgettable Colorado mountain experience.
- Elevation: 8200 to 8700 Ft.
- Wildlife and Recreation: The land is located in Game Management Unit 581 and and borders BLM Lands. There is a private gated access from the ranch into the BLM for easy uses such as hunting, hiking, or horseback riding. The terrain, water resources, forage, and protective bedding areas on this ranch combine to create the ideal big game habitat. In 30 minutes, you can be on the Arkansas River enjoying world class fly-fishing or white water rafting.
- Water Rights: The property has a state permitted domestic well which allows an owner the right to use this water for in-house use, watering livestock and irrigation of up to 1 acre of land.
- Zoning and Taxes: Residential Single Family – Taxes based on 2018 assessments were $7,241 per year.
- Contact: Jeff Switzer
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: (719)-963-2513
Listing displayed courtesy of True West Properties, Woodland Park, Colorado
All information provided by Rocky Mountain Ranch & Land, LLC, their agents or affiliates in connection with this property was obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we do not warrant its accuracy, reliability or completeness. Rocky Mountain Ranch & Land, LLC recommends that every item of interest to the purchases (i.e. water and mineral rights, property income, zoning, boundaries, easements, permits, leases, and land use regulations) be independently verified. This sale offering is made subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.