High Prairie 160 & Barn
Location: El Paso County, Colorado Acreage: 160 Acres Price: $250,000 Property Description: Large grazing parcel and ideal set up for new home. Existing barn, well, electric already in place. County road and complete perimeter fencing. No HOA or covenants. Ready to go!
- Location: El Paso County, Colorado
- Acreage: 160 Acres
- Price: $250,000
- Property Description: This large parcel of land is located near Calhan, Colorado with existing improvements and county maintained road frontage. The property consists of open rolling pasture that has been consistently used for grazing purposes. There are prominent views of the surrounding countryside and Pikes Peak. Ideal for horses, cattle or other livestock. Very nice and easy building sites around the existing barn area. There is no HOA or covenants so many uses are possible including manufactured or modular homes. This property could easily be divided into (4) 40 acre parcels as well.
- Elevation: 6,700 Ft.
- Improvements: The property has been substantially improved with a 30 x 48 metal barn and equipment building with a concrete floor. Over-sized door will allow for trucks, recreational vehicles, tractors, and other equipment. The structure is wired and partially plumbed and includes a small bathroom. A well and electric service are already in place and provide for an easy set-up for a new home. All the initial work has been done!
- Water Rights: The property has a state permitted domestic well which allows an owner the right to use this water for in-house use, watering livestock and irrigation of up to 1 acre of land.
- Zoning and Taxes: A-35 -Taxes based on 2017 assessments were $84
- Contact: Jeff Switzer
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: (719) 471-3131