Fremont Ridge 160
Location: Fremont County, Colorado
Acreage: 162.9 Acres
Property Description: Amazing ridge top land in Colorado moutains. Incredible 360 degree views with open meadows, timbered forest, rock formations and end of the road privacy. Many buidling sites for your dream cabin with access to underground electric service. This is a one of kind property!
- Location: Fremont County, Colorado
- Acreage: 162.9 Acres
- Price: $325,000
- Property Description: Mountain land of this size is becoming harder and harder to find. This property is at the end of road and can be gated and locked for maximum privacy. This parcel of land features a unique geological ridge formation that drops over 300′ in elevation to the creek valley below. Perched on top of this ridge are stunning views of snow-capped peaks, hills and valleys. Views include the Sangre De Cristo Range and Pikes Peaks and this property would be an ideal spot for a custom log home. The land is nearly all usable acreage and consists of native grass meadows, ponderosa pine forest, oak brush and some aspen trees. A jeep trail bisects the property and meanders along the length of the ridge. Seasonal ponds are present and natural spring activity. Ride horses, hunt, hike, explore, camp, ATV or build your dream mountain cabin, there are so many possibilities here!
- Elevation: 8400 – 8700 Ft.
- Wildlife and Recreation: The property is only a 35 minute drive to Canon City amenities – restaurants, shopping, movies, medical care. The area also offers exceptional recreational opportunities including world class fly-fishing or white water rafting on the Arkansas River, zip lines, bungee jumps and train rides at the Royal Gorge. The property is located in Game Management Unit 58 and boasts excellent hunting prospects. Elk and mule deer are seen regularly in and around this ridge. The property will also qualify for enrollment into the LPP Program (Landowner Preference Program).
- Water Rights: Buyer is entitled to drill a domestic well on the property which allows for in-house use, watering of livestock and irrigation of up to 1 acre of land. There is no well on the property but successful water wells have been drilled nearby.
- Mineral Rights: Any minerals owned by Seller will be conveyed to Buyer at Closing.
- Zoning and Taxes: AG Land Zoning. Taxes based on 2018 assessments were $60
- Contact: Jeff Switzer
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: (719) 963-2513