Whispering Aspen Ranch
Location: Fremont County, Co Acreage: 39 Acres Price: $899,000 Property Description: Kick back on your deck and take in all that the Colorado mountains has to offer. Handcrafted log cabin with large deck area to entertain family and friends. 5 stall horse barn, detached garage, riding arenas and lovely spring fed pond. Magnificent views of Pikes Peak. Everything you can imagine in a classic Colorado mountain getaway!
- Location: Fremont County, Colorado
- Acreage: 39 Acres
- Price: $899,000
- Property Description: Whispering Aspen Ranch offers a dream setting for family fun, recreation, and quiet seclusion with a stunning handcrafted log home with high end finishes, horse barn, spring fed pond, and magnificent views of Pikes Peak. The land is picture perfect with a combination of mountain meadows and tall timber. The property is accessible year-round, so many uses are possible, including horse back riding, ATV exploration, hiking, camping, and hunting. Enjoy sunrise and sunset from the massive deck or sit around the fire pit, tell tall tales, and admire the star filled sky at night. The property adjoins 640 acres of State land which adjoins 1,000’s of acres of BLM lands offering future protection and privacy. Located only 90 minutes west of Colorado Springs and its commercial airport, Whispering Aspen Ranch is close to everything, yet off the beaten path. Once you get here, you will never want to leave!
- Elevation: 8,600 feet
- Improvements: The property features a custom handcrafted log home, full log design with 12″ Englemann Spruce logs and notched lap joints. There is approximately 3,000 square feet of finished living space with 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. A great room with exposed logs and a wall of windows offers an ideal gathering place to entertain or cozy up to the Tulikiv soapstone fireplace on cool Colorado nights. The cabin also features a loft master bedroom suite with a private balcony, large closet, and claw foot tub in the bathroom. The kitchen offers granite counter tops, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, gas cook top and a large pantry. An expansive deck wraps around the cabin offering a wonderful transition from indoor to outdoor living and entertaining. The walk out lower level features a large family room, bedroom and laundry room. Bring your horses or store your toys in a 36 x 60 (5) stall barn with tack room and detached garage. There are also a round pen and training arena for horse enthusiasts as well.
- Wildlife and Recreation: The property is a recreational haven for many activities with over 300+ days of sunshine and fresh mountain air. Enjoy horse back riding, hiking, ATV use, camping, hunting, and more. Wildlife is seen regularly in and around the land often grazing in the meadows or near the spring fed pond. The property is in the heart of South Central Colorado and is only a short drive to historic Cripple Creek which offers dining and gambling fun. Other day trip recreational attractions might include a visit to the Arkansas River for world class rafting or fly fishing or to Breckenridge or Monarch Mountain for winter skiing.
- Water Rights: The property has a state permitted domestic well.
- Zoning and Taxes: Agricultural Zoning. Taxes are $2,450 based on 2017 assessments.
- Contact: Jeff Switzer
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: (719) 963-2513 or 719-471-3131