The Haven at Cliffside – Adjoins BLM!
Location: Fremont County, Colorado
Acreage: 35 Acres
Property Description: This unique property is adjoined by thousands of acres of BLM land and offers endless recreational activities. The is an off-grid – 4WD property with private locked gate entry. Stunning mountain meadows, views, and canyon land on this property. Hunt, camp, hike or build off-grid cabin. Many possibilities here!
- Location: Fremont County, Colorado
- Acreage: 35 Acres
- Price: $79,500
- Property Description: This is a rare offering of 35 acres which is adjoined by thousands of acres of BLM land offering endless recreational activities. This property is an off-grid recreational property which is accessed through BLM lands by locked gate entry only. It is only accessible by 4WD vehicles. The property features both high mountain meadows, wooded ridge land and canyon land and is truly spectacular. There are incredible views to the south and west of the Sangre De Cristo Range. The land is surrounded by colorful rock walls, outcroppings, cliffs and canyons. When you reach the high points of the property there are magnificent views of the Sangre De Cristo Mountains to the southwest and some of the prettiest mountain meadows you will ever see. The land is accessed from Shelf Road, which is part of the Gold Belt Scenic Highway which was originally used as a stagecoach route to carry miners from the Arkansas Valley to the mountain mining camps. The land is very private and secluded, yet only 25 minutes north of Canon City and just over 1 hour from Colorado Springs. Surrounding public lands, trout stream, hunting, fishing, this property offers everything you look for in a Colorado property. Build your cabin here and enjoy the land for many years to come!
- Elevation: 7100 Ft.
- Improvements: None
- Wildlife and Recreation: The property adjoins the Shelf Road Recreational Area, offering thousands of acres of big game hunting and back country exploration. Excellent hunting habitat for elk, mule deer, bear and mountain lion which roam the valleys, canyons, and timbered hillsides throughout this property. The ranch is located in Colorado GMU 581 which offers OTC tags for elk in archery season and 2nd and 3rd rifle seasons. Four Mile Creek is close by offering fly fishing opportunities for brown and rainbow trout. Because of the surrounding public lands, this property could operate as an excellent base for hunting, camping, ATV use, hiking, rock climbing, or back country horse back riding.
- Zoning and Taxes: Vacant Land Zoning. Taxes are approximately $995 per year.
- Contact: Jeff Switzer
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: (719) 471-3131