Four Mile Building Lots – Hay Meadow & Water Rights!
Location: Canon City, Colorado
Acreage: 3.49/3.54 Acres
Price: $122,500 per lot
Property Description: Very hard to find irrigated building lots in Canon City, Colorado. Very accessible to all the conveniences of a city, yet it has a private country feel. Buy one or both! Excellent custom home potential with south and west facing mountain views. Water irrigation shares come with each parcel for consistent hay production.
- Location: Canon City, Colorado
- Acreage: 3.49 and 3.54 Acre Lots
- Price: $122,500 per Lot
- Property Description: Have you ever dreamed of building your own custom ranch home overlooking lush hay meadows and mountains. These two irrigated building lots are now available near Canon City, Colorado. Each lot is comprised of level hay pasture which is irrigated by generous water shares that come with the purchase of each lot. The irrigation water has historically been used for hay production but could be used for vegetable or organic farming. Great year-round access, city water services, and property is minutes to downtown Canon City. The ranch is under 1 hour from Colorado Springs, Colorado. Ideally suited for many uses, including home, barns, horses and more!
- Elevation: 5,325 feet
- Improvements: None
- Water Rights and Hay Production: Each lot is being sold with water shares of the Grand View Irrigation Company. These rights offer an abundance of water to use on the land to irrigate hay meadows. More detailed information on the water rights, and historical hay production is available to qualified buyers.
- Surrounding Area and Recreation: Canon City is surrounded by an abundance of breathtaking scenery, natural wonders, thrilling activities and exciting attractions. The local landscape ranges from semi-arid plains to the east to the majestic peaks and mountain meadows of the Rocky Mountains to the north, south and west. The area offers a very mild four season climate. Canon City’s downtown area is listed on the National Historical Register for its abundance of turn-of-the-century architecture. Submerge yourself in the ambiance of another era, as you enjoy local dining, boutiques, music, and art galleries. Area attractions include the Canon City Riverwalk, Whitewater Park, Royal Gorge Bridge and Park, Holy Cross Abbey, Four Mile Ranch Golf Club and Shelf Road Recreation area. World class whitewater rafting, fly fishing, hiking, biking, camping and rock climbing are within minutes to this property. The ranch is in the heart of South Central Colorado. Day trip recreational attractions might include a visit to Cripple Creek or Salida, rafting or fly fishing on the Arkansas River or riding the Pikes Peak Cog or Royal Gorge Railroads. The slopes of Monarch Mountain are an easy drive for skiing in the winter time.
- Zoning and Taxes: RL (Rural Living) Zoning. Taxes are $61 per lot/yearly based on 2016 assessments.
- Contact: Jeff Switzer
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: (719) 471-3131