Big Sky at Hatchet Ranch
Location: Pueblo County, Colorado
Acreage: 109.7 Acres
Property Description: Large and affordable ranch acreage in premium southern Colorado ranch community. Driveway already in. Gorgeous views of the western mountain ranges and Pikes Peak to the north. Year-round roads, electric and high speed internet service. Ready to build!
- Location: Pueblo County, Colorado
- Closest Town: Colorado City, Colorado
- Acreage: 109.7 Acres
- Price: $69,000
- Property Description: Large land holding in the Hatchet Ranch in southern Colorado. 109 acre parcel which is being offered far below comparable ranch parcels in the area. The property has magnificent views of the Greenhorn Mountain to the west and Pikes Peak to the north. The land features unique topography with wooded areas and native prairie. Plenty of grazing land for animals and this would be a great horse property with lots of room to ride and explore the western landscape. Easy year round access on maintained gravel roads with electricity, high speed internet and cable services. At approximately $630 per acre this represents one of the best buys in Southern Colorado! Only 20 minutes to Colorado City, Colorado and 40 minutes to Pueblo, Colorado. The City of Pueblo provides employment opportunities, retail stores, restaurants, food shopping, and modern healthcare services.
- Elevation: 5,500 feet
- Building Improvements: None
- HOA: Hatchet Ranch is a premium ranch community in southern Colorado with its mild climate, year-round access, and overall value. Hatchet Ranch features maintained roads and nominal H.O.A. dues of $410.00 per year. See more information about the East Hatchet Ranch Homeowners Association at this link: http://www.hatcheteast.org/
- Wildlife and Recreation: Mule deer and antelope frequent the property and hunting is permitted by permission of the individual landowner through the East Hatchet Ranch H.O.A.. In addition, the property is only 30 minutes to San Isabel National Forest for additional hunting, fishing, hiking and camping opportunities.
- Well and Septic: Water and sewer service would consist of a drilled well and septic system, as required.
- Mineral Rights: Any rights owned by seller will be conveyed to buyer at closing.
- Zoning and Taxes: Agricultural Zoning
- Contact: Jeff Switzer
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: (719) 963-2513