Big and Cheap 40 Acre Tract
Location: Huerfano County, Colorado
Acreage: 40 +/- Acres
Property Description: This scenic recreational property is located only 20 minutes west of Walsenburg, Colorado. The property has no covenants or HOA, so many uses are possible including camping, hiking, shooting, ATV use, horses, or secluded cabin. The property has magnificent views of the Spanish Peaks, Sangre De Cristo Range and Greenhorn Mountain.
- Location: Huerfano County, Colorado
- Acreage: 40 +/- Acres
- Price: $32,900
- Property Description: This beautiful 40 acre recreational property is located only 20 minutes west of Walsenburg, Colorado. The property has no covenants or HOA, so many uses are possible including camping, hiking, hunting, shooting, horses, or secluded cabin. The property has magnificent views of the Spanish Peaks and Sangre De Cristo Range. The land is completely level and very usable. It is primarily open native prairie dotted with pinon and cedar trees. The property is off-grid and secluded, yet only a short drive into Walsenburg for food shopping and other services.
- Elevation: 6500 Ft.
- Improvements: None
- Wildlife and Recreation: This property is short drive to Lathrop State Park, which is Colorado’s first state park. The park encompasses 1,600 acres of land with two lakes, boating, camping, and great fishing. Lathrop State Park is also the only state park that includes a 9 hole golf course. There are ample opportunities to hunt on or near the property with plentiful elk, mule deer and antelope populations. Millions of acres of National Forest and BLM land are within minutes of the property.
- Water Rights: Buyer is entitled to drill a domestic well on the property which allows for in-house use, watering of livestock and irrigation of up to 1 acre of land.
- Contact: Jeff Switzer
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: (719) 963-2513